Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tyler update


My sister doesn't have much time to do a blog for little Tyler (My nephew), so I add it here for the relatives/family who are far away.


Here is a smile that he uses to charm the ladies.












The holiday time is for family and friends. Some of the most precious things in life is seeing a member grow and change right before your eyes. No person is the same and everyone grows at their own pace to their own liking. Witnessing Tyler change before our eyes is one of the simple pleasures in life I really enjoy experiencing. At 4 months old he really had no emotions, no smiles, and really doesn´t do much... kinda boring. Here he is at 8 months old and the little guy can´t walk or crawl yet, but he can sure throw a football. I think he even put a spiral on a couple of those tosses.

<<-- PRESS PLAY


CLICK FOR MORE TYLER PICKS BELOW:




No comments: