Friday, November 2, 2007

The Loo


Last nite I was walking around Geneva checking out the town and really needed the 'loo' as my British friends would say. So I walked up to this structure and pressed the green button. Automatic doors opened, and bright lights illuminated the path like a sci-fi thriller. I walked in, the doors shut behind me, but no lock seemed to exist. Hope it knows I'm in there, for it would be quite a show if they automatically open. The bathroom was spotless and the toilette paper dispenser electronically despensed the roll. When done, found the button to exit and the bathroom started cleaning itself with automatic sprayers. In general, bathrooms are kept clean in Geneva, this pic is at a public park. I should have tagged my name before I left...

1 comment:

David Pierce said...

Now if I could just install that self cleaning version in my house!