Monday, October 15, 2007

Moving My Way 2 the Top

Last Friday we had a UN holiday Eid_ul-Fitr, which marks the end of Ramadan. For the weekend, I decided see some of the Alps before it starts getting cold and ventured to the town of Interlaken. From Interlaken, I go to the town of Grindelwald, which is a little town filled with gondolas/trams heading to many peaks around it. I went to the top of them all, the highest peak in Europe - Jungfraujoch.
CHECK IT:



I arrived to the hostel and find that it is Europe's #1 extreme sports, only 2nd in the world to New Zealand. There was cannoning, whitewater rafting, sky diving, horseback riding, cave spelunking, paragliding, mountain biking, and everything else known to man. That's why I have to come back!

See More pics below of Top of Jungfrau, Ice Palace with ice carvings, Cows on Interlaken Hike, Restaurant at top of hike:



CLICK ON PICS BELOW TO SEE ALL:


2 comments:

David Pierce said...

Great view we are so going to have to visit you! Oh just so you know.


Scottsdale edit


Hi: --° F
73.7°
Lo: 56° F Mostly clear. Lows 51 to 61. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph . more...


Fri Sat Sun Mon

92°-58° 94°-59° 85°-55° 88°-55°



Live TV Gadget!Live TV Gadget!



SEND GADGET TO A FRIEND
Your Name:
Send to:


Check out our great TV gadget...
Settings
Zip code (US only) or City (worldwide)
Search»


Loading weather details...

Units: Fahrenheit Celsius




--°--°

Unknown said...

I've been to Interlaken! You bastard! Awe, I wanna come!! Lots of pretty babies come to visit Interlaken. Lots. Don't move. Stay there.